2761 - 2780 of 2825 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
well guys 5 hours washing
clay bar. buffing and ceramic coating. my arms are soar and eyes are shut due to glare of the paint

Attachments

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
well guys 5 hours washing
clay bar. buffing and ceramic coating. my arms are soar and eyes are shut due to glare of the paint
Ice Cold Beer will assist the muscles relax, or so I am told...............

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Back to our conversation about Knobs........My "Frankmar" Real Carbon & Red Ryanstar Knob has just arrived from China (ordered 06/05/20, ordered through ebay UK, sent and tracked, and...It's a REAL RYANSTAR product, phew!
I studied Franks diagrams, removed OEM knob and weighed both, OEM much heavier (10-11 Lbs to 7-8Lbs Ryanstar) so I was a little reluctant to bore the center out more as the weight in a gear knob is important, they say. Anyway, I decided to place a M12 shiny washer over gear stick to sit atop of gaiter then use bottom 3/4 " of the LARGEST of the 4 supplied adapters as a spacer. i placed the Ryanstar Red band over the gear stick , fitted Real Carbon knob, tightened grub screw then band.....here is result....... Both ways look cool, I think, Cheers ron
A "Very" sharp eyed Member just pointed out to me through "Brexit Mods" thread that i wrote Lbs when of course I should have written OUNCES otherwise I would own the heaviest Gear Knob on the site......Cheers

IMG_0002.JPG

·
Registered
21 Posts
Took a drive on a twisty country rd with the MRS. Recorded on Track Addict and she pushed harder. Stopped at Fiat dealer to see the new Abarths they just got in.
0516201133_HDR.jpg

·
Premium Member
850 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Installed sound deadener in trunk and around the gas fill. Can't wait to take it for a drive to hear the difference. Thank you ExtremeRevolution for your expertise. Took less than 30 minutes. Have 2 pieces left.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Maybe. That's why I want to know the dealer. Those cars may be so new that they don't show up on searches yet.
Fingers and Toes crossed for you Matey........Best of Luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
7308116E-04AE-4F32-B889-EB8E31AE5BD9.jpeg AB94BC1B-24B7-4126-A7E3-CAD546D88D2F.jpeg 4C166024-12DE-4A0E-80F3-9DE056DCB439.jpeg
Windows tinted last week, received the mopar trunk liner yesterday, seriously disappointed by the fit on that. Also added at least 5hp with the valve stem caps:p wonder how quickly those will be stolen.
Also received my Amsoil shipment, air and oil filters, waiting for my Ford M/T fluid.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That mopar trunk liner sure is cute. Thought about getting the OEM Mazda MX5 cargo tray/liner but not sure if I want the Mazda logo 😅

·
Registered
565 Posts
1. Applied 2nd coat Turtle Wax Ceramic Hybrid Wax to car and wheels.... Looks super sharp and slick on wheels.
2. Added some sound deading tiles to trunk deck

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
1. Applied 2nd coat Turtle Wax Ceramic Hybrid Wax to car and wheels.... Looks super sharp and slick on wheels.
2. Added some sound deading tiles to trunk deck
How do we know that you are not telling us porkey's (fibs) The PHOTO's ! We need to be impressed with a shine like Frankmar's Red Beast above.....;) Cheers
ron

2761 - 2780 of 2825 Posts