3181 - 3200 of 3230 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts

·
Registered
2018 124 Spider Abarth
39 Posts
Not to brag or anything but I fixed the clips for the hoses connected to my air filter since the dealership I got it from did it wrong. You could say I’m quite the mechanic now. 🤣

·
Registered
338 Posts
Got a package featuring lots of stamps that featured a Queen. Red mirror caps from the UK. Everyone knows what they look like, so no redundant images.
Just know they look better than you can imagine....

·
Registered
262 Posts
I did this as well, lifts the door card just enough without overdoing it (I have the red seats, it's enough red for me). I've still got 8 meters left though :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2017 Spider Abarth AT
410 Posts
Installed EC Oil Catch Can.

Reactions: JATH and CDPond

·
Registered
147 Posts
I came more to the Red Side by adding the red trimming strip to both doors.... Then spent another hour debating whether I should use this anywhere else.... Settled on just this line through door handles!
Just did the door piping too - Such an easy job, but very effective.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just did the door piping too - Such an easy job, but very effective.

Like it, and you managed that lower part better than me, seemed to ha e a little kink in it. With the 8 metres left over I have my Sister In Law's A124 to do which is same as yours white with red seats.... Now about the other 7 metres.......?!

·
Registered
2017 Red Spider Abarth
21 Posts
Installed the ACC power controller from mx5things. It is really nice to have the radio and accessories continue to function after you turn off the ignition (just like they do in other cars). Installation does involve contorting the body somewhat, but other than that, it is straightforward.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nothing fancy today - just a general cleanup and a dead pedal install (I'm still recovering from the Car Play mod.... )

·
Registered
59 Posts
Added a nicely made plate to the interior.
4484E78F-4DA9-4BE0-8D5A-16D384EFBA5D.jpeg

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Spider Abarth AT
410 Posts
Added a nicely made plate to the interior.
View attachment 79416
Yes, those are the floor mat badges they use on the Euro Abarths. They make a nice ID plaque also, mounted as you did.

Reactions: Dgaustin124
3181 - 3200 of 3230 Posts