Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

3261 - 3280 of 3320 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
My only problem was the headlights constantly getting covered in snow. The LED lights didn't generate enough heat to melt the snow. While the headlight washers were effective at clearing the lights, it was frustrating that the washers only came on every few times the windshield washers are used. I wish I could activate the headlight washers separately.
I activate my headlight washers with a double pull on the windscreen washer. Get little water on windscreen and washes the lights.

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
518 Posts
Yesterday I received my Officine Abarth placque for my center console storage bin door from Poggiapiede. The communication was good and the given that each piece is made to order as it carries your VIN. Here's a photo of mine with the last 6 digits blocked for security reasons. The camera casued distortion a bit so the edges of the plate look curved but they are absolutely square. I'll install it once I can pull the car out of its very small winter storage spot in my very small garage. Then I'll post pictures of it in place.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yesterday I received my Officine Abarth placque for my center console storage bin door from Poggiapiede. The communication was good and the given that each piece is made to order as it carries your VIN. Here's a photo of mine with the last 6 digits blocked for security reasons. The camera casued distortion a bit so the edges of the plate look curved but they are absolutely square. I'll install it once I can pull the car out of its very small winter storage spot in my very small garage. Then I'll post pictures of it in place. View attachment 80452
I dig that. Did they include fasteners?

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
518 Posts
Yes, he did. It is a complete package. Very nicely done. For 50 euros I thought it a very good buy since it is made to order with the VIN.

Reactions: Disfo and Prosecco

·
Registered
2017 Spider Abarth AT
478 Posts
Yep, he does really good work, and each plate is custom. He’ll make it either with or without mounting holes. It comes with an adhesive back, and mounting screws if you order the plate with the mounting holes drilled.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Yesterday I received my Officine Abarth placque for my center console storage bin door from Poggiapiede. The communication was good and the given that each piece is made to order as it carries your VIN. Here's a photo of mine with the last 6 digits blocked for security reasons. The camera casued distortion a bit so the edges of the plate look curved but they are absolutely square. I'll install it once I can pull the car out of its very small winter storage spot in my very small garage. Then I'll post pictures of it in place.
Who did you get that from?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I Love Poggiapiedi. He's on Facebook here: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=468466233222799 Remember the time difference between where you are and Naples Italy. He'll reply but it may take a bit. Ivano took my order over Facebook messenger. Everything went very smoothly.

·
Registered
2017 classica in grigo moda meteor grey, autoricambi non res. Focal f51 wheels Eibach Pro springs
49 Posts
Been a good day, installed the cld tiles in the trunk, added led backup, interior and trunk bulbs, trunk one is a mess broken but i got it pieced together. cleaned off the warning stickers from the sun visors, and wifey painted my emblem black again, as the paint was flaking off from it, this is a new to me car so just catching up on some things.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Today I paid an unexpected visit to my spider, I uncovered her and pressed the Start button and voila first shot she was ALIVE. Had her on for 10 minutes, plugged my S10 phone and the Android Auto just displayed on the screen. I noticed about 11 Icons were displayed(less then 8 weeks ago)
went back and forward and said HAPPY NEW 2021 and see you end of Jan 2021 to restart her again. It felt good.

·
Registered
2017 classica in grigo moda meteor grey, autoricambi non res. Focal f51 wheels Eibach Pro springs
49 Posts
took her out today, ran across a miata club on a run followed for a bit, they actually had another spider in the group.. a lusso. then I added my new badge king emblems ..

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ohh yea and installed my mx5things auto window controller... works nice.. top down windows auto down, top up windows auto up.. added the remote option, unlock 2x windows down, lock 2x windows up.. should have been factory..

Reactions: CXXIV

·
Registered
231 Posts
New personalized plates. I'm trying to find a decent plate frame though. Something low profile. Haven't found anything I like yet.

Reactions: frankmar

·
Registered
146 Posts
New personalized plates. I'm trying to find a decent plate frame though. Something low profile. Haven't found anything I like yet. View attachment 81085
I got this one (carbon fiber) from Amazon and love it.

·
Registered
Abarth 124 Spider Heritage White
12 Posts

I fitted my RaceSeng Alcantara gear knob today ready for when I get my new GuardianDesign Alcantara steering wheel and shift boot. It feels great!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I uncovered my Abarth Spider and did my triweekly start and run. It was only 16f outside which made the garage get quite chilly during the run. All put back to bed now for another 3 weeks.👍 Forgot to add: replaced the stock battery hold down with the black anodized aluminum one I got through Aliexpress. Adds a nice touch under the hood/bonnet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Drat! Got caught in a misty drizzly mess today, but had a nice conversation with a chap who introduced himself to me while I was shopping for groceries. He knew all about the Abarth and just wanted to chat about it. It was a nice little diversion from what otherwise was a pretty boring day.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Killing some time, so I ordered these smoked side Dynamic marker lights from Aliexpress. $17. for both including shipping to Canada. Since not going South now, it will give me something to do till spring. This Codiv is killing my wallet.:mad::cool:

3261 - 3280 of 3320 Posts