Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
3,921 - 3,940 of 4,651 Posts
Ordered a BMC air filter to replace my stock unit.

Ordered a BMC air filter to replace my stock unit.
Great choice! I too purchased one and couldn’t be happier, I was also very blessed to have met an ex owner who donated a Maxflow intake by Madness utilizing a BMC designed air cleaner box. Haven’t got around to installing it due to totaling the vehicle it was intended for and the new one being so new I haven’t the heart to modify it yet. Point being after a lot of research I feel anything by this company is well worth your hard earned money.

Glad I got these now, after seeing GWR’s post…

They sure look nice. Center cap badges on order (came in today, and they’re already installed)…but can’t drive for two more weeks (doctors orders-new hip). I mounted 225’s on them, and I already have roadster sport springs on the car. Sweet!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Attachments

We took Saxy and Itsy Bitsy to the Crossroads Classic Car Show in Lindale, TX. Over 300 cars were in the show. Itsy took 1st and Saxy took 2nd in the Import Class!
Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel

Glad I got these now, after seeing GWR’s post…

They sure look nice. Center cap badges on order…but can’t drive for two more weeks (doctors orders-new hip). I mounted 225’s on them, and I already have roadster sport springs on the car. Sweet!
View attachment 88238 View attachment 88239
Hi @Fredcaputo, that looks really cool, the car colour is lovely and the wheels really ‘pop’ off it. I have had a set Enkei‘s on order through GoodWins UK distributor for months now, so long I had forgotten what they look like, hopefully I’ll have them before 2025 😂😂, but anyway, if mine ends up looking as smart as yours I’ll be very happy!

Since today was raining all day, I took her out cause she needed a little bath to get some dust off. Next week I will wash her up and close her for winter at month end. But wait, I need to wake her up cause in late January if everything goes well, guess what, we're going to Florida.

My luggage fits well in the trunk plus room to spare, will bring a 4L oil and filter, cause I need to change the oil down there. So from the cold hopefully we get good weather to rest in the Carolinas.

Added fender flares and rally lights (14,000 lume)
Those flared fenders look pretty damn cool actually - have you had to drill in to the bodywork to attach them? And, where did you get them? :D

I'm a bit jealous of your grille-mounted lights, did you need to cut holes in to the grille to mount them? I'm working on an Abarth 124 Rally replica light set that will mimic the additional four driving lights found on that model.

I think fender flares are not perfect...

Should be something less wide, but better merged on original fender...

Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

Probably something like this will come one day...

But the idea is there and you can take a larger wheels and tires for sure... and the black works good with the heritage strip!

Oh and that garage is no big deal! Lol
Lol, we actually call it "The Barn" because it's built like a barn. Just posts buried in the ground with purloins and steel sheet on the exterior. I splurged with a concrete floor and dedicated electric service. The 124 shares this home with my motorcycle, our 1970 International Harvester tractor & Cadet 60 mower along with our utility trailer and a classic 1965 fiberglass boat that had been my dad's pride and joy.

Lol, we actually call it "The Barn" because it's built like a barn. Just posts buried in the ground with purloins and steel sheet on the exterior. I splurged with a concrete floor and dedicated electric service. The 124 shares this home with my motorcycle, our 1970 International Harvester tractor & Cadet 60 mower along with our utility trailer and a classic 1965 fiberglass boat that had been my dad's pride and joy.
That garage is every man's dream. :eek:

Reactions: 17221
I spent a couple of hours moving my catch can to the front of the engine bay, it still looks ’all tubes’ in here, but a little neater anyway. The Mishimoto washer reservoir frees up a lot of space for that, though it is on the small side, though I rarely use the washers anyway. Ordered some SokieTech gas bonnet (hood) struts yesterday and have some Enkei PF09 alloy wheels somewhere in transit between the US and the UK, I already have the PS4’s to go onto them (with new TPMS sensors), I’m prettty excited about all of that!
Automotive tire Hood Tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

3,921 - 3,940 of 4,651 Posts