1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
We’ve been having amazing weather this spring. Last Saturday I dropped the top and drove into Canada to see my brothers in the Vancouver area; on Sunday took the long, scenic way back.

The best part is after all that driving, I still have half a tank of gas left. My poor Jeep hasn’t moved in 13 days!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Alas, living in Michigan, my baby is still in hibernation. Soon she will be freed from the 'Batcave' (I HOPE).

·
Registered
729 Posts
Took her to the touchless car wash, then to my storage unit for some final detailing (dry off the water spots, spray her down with some Griot's Speed Shine, vacuum out the coco mats and carpet, wipe down the door panels and dash). Man she cleans up nice! Then took her out for a quick ride around town, then back into the storage unit, covered with a couple of sheets.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Alas, living in Michigan, my baby is still in hibernation. Soon she will be freed from the 'Batcave' (I HOPE).
One reason I moved from MI to KY: winter is way too long.

Had the top down, for the morning commute. 32 degrees but heated seat and heat blowing makes it not a problem. Now a heated steering wheel would be nice...

But Georgia is looking real nice!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Naples.....Florida. ? Nice ND. But those Italian lines are ?. Revs automotive museum. Several Abarth racing cars on display.

Reactions: SteveWy

·
Registered
812 Posts
Small, somewhat historic 9-hole country club just off one of my favorite driving roads.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Thanks! Love the wheels on that Colorado beauty! And nice plate! :cool:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Wow! Stunning car and setting.

·
Registered
2020 124 Spider Lusso: Red with black interior
23 Posts
Drove out to a local golf course today on one of the few nice spring days we've had in southern Ontario.

Shed a few tears ... All golf course in Ontario are closed due to covid restrictions and closures have just been extended another two weeks!

I'm more than a little jealous of Americans and Europeans as it looks like things are starting to open up for you!

Here's hoping things will turn the corner here as well. Untill then at least I have my Fiat!
PXL_20210513_172041614.jpg

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Drove out to a local golf course today on one of the few nice spring days we've had in southern Ontario.

Shed a few tears ... All golf course in Ontario are closed due to covid restrictions and to closures have just been extended another two weeks!

I'm more than a little jealous of Americans and Europeans as it looks like things are starting to open up for you!

Here's hoping things will turn the corner here as well. Untill then at least I have my Fiat!
Nice car. I’m looking forward to the border re-opening.

Reactions: Jcanuck

·
Registered
812 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Lol - depending on where you are, it barely closed. And to be fair, it didn't really appear to make a difference.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Lol - depending on where you are, it barely closed. And to be fair, it didn't really appear to make a difference.
made a difference to Greyhound in Canada. Kaput.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts