Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I searched and came up either empty or confused. Which forum topic, if any, is dedicated to non-performance eye-appealing "mods"? There is a ton of talk of "red stuff" and other things that make us happy with our Spiders that definitely don't add performance, but instead add happiness when we look at them. Where this talk go?

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
There is no one single "special" forum section for cosmetic or aesthetic mods that I'm aware of. You'll find a lot of the posts in threads like "what did you do with your 124 Spider today", and in the "general discussion forum" section. Even in threads like the ones that talk about showing photos of your Spider. Or as you've done, just search for "red bits" and see where those comments got posted. Or, just go ahead and create a new thread in the general discussion forum area.

Post, and they will come...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hmmm....good question. Under-terior?
No, there's a sub-forum called "Exterior And Interior" in the Tech and Performance section...

I figured if they were appearance mods they'd either be on the exterior, or in the interior... if the mods are lights, it would go in "Electronics, Audio And Lighting", also in Tech and Performance...

... or you could just put them into "What Did You Do To Your 124 Spider Today?", in the Ownership Lounge...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts