Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do!

I've been wanting this car for about 3 years and finally the timing was right and the money was right. I'll be picking up my 124 Abarth on Wednesday! Of course, being in Portland, OR, it has been pouring for days so it might be a while before I get to enjoy driving it topless but I'm sure I'll enjoy driving it anyway.

This seems like an awesome community and I'm excited to join!

·
Registered
155 Posts
It was pouring when they were doing the paperwork when I bought mine. One person said we must be selling a convertable.

Cleared up and had a nice drive home.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of great info here and even greater members.

Post more info on your car and/or pics when the sun comes out!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I drove mine home from a dealership 2 hours away, the last 30 miles in a driving thunderstorm with traffic on the interstate moving at 40 mph. It's never been out in rain since.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I bought mine from a dealer in Michigan in December, with snow on the ground. I drove it twice, then stored it until April!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I drove mine home from a dealership 2 hours away, the last 30 miles in a driving thunderstorm with traffic on the interstate moving at 40 mph. It's never been out in rain since.
Same here, picked mine up in blinding rain. I had to laugh as the dealer had it inside the showroom, knowing me and making sure it was spotless. It has seen rain once more in almost 6K miles😃

·
Registered
332 Posts
I said to Mrs. Magoffin: "At least it was a great test of the water-tightness of the top and windshield!" :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts