Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the first 10-12 posts under the New button have this name
And all in a foreign language?????

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have no idea but this is a translation: (Thank you Google Translate) Seems to be some kind of sales pitch and looks to be the same text in each posting.

Reissue KU Graduation Certificate Transcript Q / Micro 457202606 University of Kansas Graduation Certificate Diploma Diploma Certification Diploma Certification Study Abroad Certification 1: 1 Production Electronic Map Modify GPA Results University of Kansas
Q / Wechat 457202606 for foreign university graduation certificate transcripts, embassy certification, Ministry of Education degree certification ★ Recruitment agency ★
Real company, registered operation, industry benchmark, keep improving!
A ten-year veteran company with nearly 10,000 successful cases, integrity first, first-hand price, and excellent value for money!
Consultant: karl QQ / WeChat: 457202606
Inquiry: apply for graduation certificate transcript, Ministry of Education degree certification, diploma, diploma, embassy certification / returning overseas personnel certification, admission notice, offer, certificate of enrollment, IELTS TOEFL transcript, online archives can be permanently checked!
Provide the following services for international students in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United States, France, Germany, Singapore and other countries (interview):
1. While in school, failed to graduate successfully for various reasons and did not get an official diploma;
2. Facing the pressure from parents, I hope to get it as soon as possible;
3. It is not clear how the process and materials should be prepared;
4. It takes a long time to return to China and forget to apply;
5. Immediately find a job after returning home, and show it to the employer;
6. Enterprises and institutions must request to handle;
7, hanging up, can not graduate normally.
◆ Why does your degree need to be notarized at the embassy?
The Certificate of Returned Overseas Students issued by the Education Department of the embassy is a necessary document for overseas students to prove their status of studying abroad, contacting work, starting a business, transferring accounts, and applying for various domestic funds. Students holding this certificate can also enjoy various preferential policies such as tax exemption for purchasing domestic cars.
◆ Why does your degree need to be further accredited in China?
If you plan to develop in the country, it is essential to get a domestic Ministry of Education certification. General employers will require you to provide this certification when you apply. The materials required for certification by the Ministry of Education are numerous and cumbersome. You must provide all the original materials. With our rich experience, we can help you quickly integrate the materials so that you don't have to take a detour.
Professional services, don't hesitate to contact me!
Our company is a bridge between entrepreneurs studying abroad and returnees. Apply once, use for life, one step, efficient service. For details, please inquire online. Welcome to consult and negotiate sincerely!
◆ Recruitment Agency: Our company sincerely invites agents from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United States, France, Germany, and Singapore. If you have spare time, please contact us if you are interested
◆ ///
Campus agent, well paid. Sincerely look forward to your joining. 24 hours service for you Professional service, mission must go!
Recruitment Agency: Our company sincerely recruits local agents. If you have spare time, or you have classmates or friends to handle, or you want to help them, please contact me if interested -QQ / WeChat: 457202606
You win, I win, create a win-win situation
You can help classmates and friends
You can save a talent as an agent
If you act as an agent, you will be a turning point in the lives of others
As an agent, you can change yourself, change others, and give others and yourself a chance
Ocean Overseas Education Service Center: entity company, registered operation, industry benchmark, keep improving! We strive for survival by quality. We can talk face-to-face. It is true or false. Seeing is believing. Let you truly rest assured. Ordinary life. Do my best to help you. Let us work together to realize your dream!

Mods - Seems these should be deleted and person removed?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I really don’t understand why people - and that’s a loose term - do this.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This was the first thing I saw this morning, and it freaked me out. Two days ago some sorry ass Ruskie outfit somehow broke into my Amazon account and changed the name of the account and delivery address somewhere else in the US. Same group tried to get into the Microsoft account, Walmart,and Lift which I have no account with, as if they were fishing for hits. I spent the best part of the morning, trying to repair the damage, changing passwords, etc. So far, all appears ok, although Amazon basically wiped my account and gave me a new one, which means I lost all my shopping history from 15+ years back.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I mentioned in another post- hitting 124spider.org was not the goal, they went after VerticalScope, this forum's owner. Same crap under a different user name happened this morning at another VS-owned forum I follow for Nissan Frontier owners.

Oh, maybe it's me they are following?:oops::rolleyes:o_O

Steve.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
It’s spam, likely automated.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
This was the first thing I saw this morning, and it freaked me out. Two days ago some sorry ass Ruskie outfit somehow broke into my Amazon account and changed the name of the account and delivery address somewhere else in the US. Same group tried to get into the Microsoft account, Walmart,and Lift which I have no account with, as if they were fishing for hits. I spent the best part of the morning, trying to repair the damage, changing passwords, etc. So far, all appears ok, although Amazon basically wiped my account and gave me a new one, which means I lost all my shopping history from 15+ years back.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
  • Rene seeing it was Chinese I didn t want to touch it:love::eek:o_O(n)

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Ahoy There ! Moderators to the engine room..............

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
He’s toast. What an idiot. I can’t imagine how anyone would think that stupidity would benefit them.
Best regards
Pete
My Hero.......Now, how about his partner "Kelly" and all future hacking, smaming, winkers ! Can you Zap them too so that common sense returns to this "Iconic" Forum please. Cheers
ron

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Anyone know how to say "Hello and Welcome" in Japanese..........😁

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Anyone know how to say "Hello and Welcome" in Japanese..........😁
No? Maybe it's Chinese then....so in that case i will have the soup, Beef curry, rice and chips, followed by a battered mars bar please. Ta!

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
He’s toast. What an idiot. I can’t imagine how anyone would think that stupidity would benefit them.
Best regards
Pete
Thank you, but.... when I click on the button for new posts, I'm still seeing dozens or more of this crud showing up. Is someone working on deleting the threads as well? TIA

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Thank you, but.... when I click on the button for new posts, I'm still seeing dozens or more of this crud showing up. Is someone working on deleting the threads as well? TIA
They have to be registered to post I would think, so.....they need deleting and the User BLOCKING. I am certain that the Moderators and site owners are acting, but who knows what trickery the offenders employ.........Cheers
ron

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
They have to be registered to post I would think, so.....they need deleting and the User BLOCKING. I am certain that the Moderators and site owners are acting, but who knows what trickery the offenders employ.........Cheers
ron
Just read post elsewhere from CDPond re hacking and tracking potential so SORRY to all for my attempts at making light. I trusted, and still do trust that the Moderators and site owners are working to remove and report the offenders.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts