Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
New owner of an early 2018 and would want a couple if another batch becomes available.
Easiest way to get this rolling is to step up to the plate and coordinate order #3. So far it looks like you have a few others interested, and more might chime in if you tackle it. There will be existing owners who may want spares as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Easiest way to get this rolling is to step up to the plate and coordinate order #3. So far it looks like you have a few others interested, and more might chime in if you tackle it. There will be existing owners who may want spares as well.
I would definitely be in on that.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
found these on Amazon. They seem pretty decent and for the price I decided to order them and see how they look.

These won't fit on the center steering but should above your fenders turn signals light.

·
769 Posts
I would be happy to coordinate a buy on these decals if we could find the source that did them originally. I think most of us would agree that the version we want is the one that fits over the logo on the wheel, not the round one.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I would be happy to coordinate a buy on these decals if we could find the source that did them originally. I think most of us would agree that the version we want is the one that fits over the logo on the wheel, not the round one.
Previous orders have been coordinated by reaching out to @murat124

I agree that reinventing the wheel with a new supplier makes less sense than leveraging the work that already went in to the prior orders. I think I remember there being several revisions made to obtain an OEM look.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Here's a link to a post I made on this topic on another thread, going back about a month ago. There's some potentially useful info in it for anyone who's coordinating an order for the badges. As an FYI, the only reason there was some discussion around potentially sourcing a North American manufacturer for them was, if memory serves, there was a challenge getting the last batch produced. That may have been a misunderstanding on my part, but that was the impression I got when I handled the Canuck orders. I wish you success, as most certainly, there is demand for them.
Abarth emblem on steering wheel

161 - 173 of 173 Posts