Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Fiat are making everything at the moment based on the Fiat 500 - The original 500 mini car, the 500L people carrier and now the 500x Cross Over.

Will the 124 look like the 500 family too do you think? Will Fiat do something different with it?

·
Registered
48 Posts
No I really hope they don't, I like the look of the 500 as the 500 mini car but sometimes it just doesn't translate as well to other models.

Please come up with a unique design Fiat!

·
Registered
98 Posts
That is ugly. It just isn't nicely designed. The front is pretty ugly, and that color isn't really helping anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fiat stays fairly close to the Miata. I don't think they'll change to much since they know the Miata is set for success.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You know what... probably...

Everything that FIAT produces ends up looking like the 500, unless its been stolen from the Dodge drawer...

·
Registered
349 Posts
They just better have good motivations for making this one unique. It's not the first vehicle to enter this segment and it'll need to bet set up right from the start.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm excited to see a Fiat that looks a bit different from what we normally see. And this is a model that needs that uniqueness.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts