Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Montreal: Will be looking to buy car cover for winter storage. Anyone know of best price, dealer or best option? Thanks
+ any FAQs, tips for winter storage?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Reactions: PerseusH

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I know this is a late reply, but MOPAR now sells covers for the 124 Spider. Two versions... both black, one is branded with the Fiat logo, and the other is branded with the Abarth logo. Price is around $400 if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I know this is a late reply, but MOPAR now sells covers for the 124 Spider. Two versions... both black, one is branded with the Fiat logo, and the other is branded with the Abarth logo. Price is around $400 if I remember correctly.
I got the exterior one for 200$ (negociated with car purchase). Gray with Fiat logo. Not worth if you need good impermeability.

Replaced it Coverking Autobody Armor 500$cdn. Much better!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I got the exterior one for 200$ (negociated with car purchase). Gray with Fiat logo. Not worth if you need good impermeability.

Replaced it Coverking Autobody Armor 500$cdn. Much better!
Agree. The Mopar gray/fiat cover is really only good for indoor use - it does fit very well. Outdoors, it's ok for very short term use, but water will accumulate under it after it rains.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts