Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Record Monza, Automatic
For those of you who are looking for a perfect oiler for our purposes and have not bought one yet, I like this one a lot! Perfect shaped slim tip for depressing the check ball and getting oil in, and not on the brick. It has a metal flexible spout that is slim and durable, and all metal construction. Should last nearly forever. It is a Dutton-Lainson Goldenrod #707. Made in USA. It is available through some local hardware stores and auto parts stores, available on Amazon, and from " www.dutton-lainson.com ". Happy Spidering, Best, s

Registered
For those of you who are looking for a perfect oiler for our purposes and have not bought one yet, I like this one a lot! Perfect shaped slim tip for depressing the check ball and getting oil in, and not on the brick. It has a metal flexible spout that is slim and durable, and all metal construction. Should last nearly forever. It is a Dutton-Lainson Goldenrod #707. Made in USA. It is available through some local hardware stores and auto parts stores, available on Amazon, and from " www.dutton-lainson.com ". Happy Spidering, Best, s
Awesome, thanks for this.
Here is a pic for us visual people 馃お
Font Gas Screenshot Fashion accessory Audio equipment

Registered
I'm not a Fiat guy, don't know much about them, but the business I work at buys salvage from auctions and resells them as project cars. When we buy Fiats with the Multiair motors they come in with the valve oil brick pressure thing problem. (those are my technical terms) One came in that just would not start no matter what we did, so as a last resort I put the compressed air nozzle in the oil filler and wrapped a rag around it to "seal" it as best I could. Cranked the motor, hit the air chuck and the motor fired right up. We've done this several times since and it works every time. Of course this doesn't help if you're somewhere without compressed air but I thought I'd share just in case it helps someone.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts