Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bought mine from Wendell at D'Ambrosio (Alfa Romeo & Fiat of the Main Line) last year, 4 Jul. Back and forth to DC from Coatesville area with ~7k miles (no issues). I've installed Goodwins dual exhaust, added an EC V1 and upgrade diverter to smooth air flow. I have yet to see another Spider on the road yet in my travels, so hearing you're about is encouraging. I enjoy driving the Spider a lot, especially the longer trips down Route 1. This forum is terrific, caring mbrs and informative. Good luck & be safe...

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unknownsir, we're practically neighbors. I used to live out in Honey Brook. Have you gotten together with anyone for any road trips? I'm dying to do a meet and greet.

·
Registered
476 Posts
i have not to date. i had thought about trying to join the local Miata club since there are so few 124's yet. but just haven't gotten around to it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Erie County here. I've only seen 1 other Spider on the road in NW PA. This is a summer only car and we've been dividing our joy rides between the Spider and our Harley. So, not many miles on the Spider yet.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Am about 90 miles south of you, a few miles from exit 42 I-80. Emlenton, Pa. At least 2 in western Pa

1 - 9 of 9 Posts