Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manual trans only. No black exterior. Modded preferred. I am in PA, but will travel a bit for the right deal.
Must have upgraded stereo pkg (Unless you have upgraded it all yourself via aftermarket parts)

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
If your budget permits go with the Abarth, cause soon or later you will want to be a WANNHAVE. lol.
No black seats, Abarth offfers black and red seats while Lusso are tan, but not same confort or quality.
I am sure if you shop around you will find what you're looking for. Good luck

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your budget permits go with the Abarth, cause soon or later you will want to be a WANNHAVE. lol.
No black seats, Abarth offfers black and red seats while Lusso are tan, but not same confort or quality.
I was referring to no black EXTERIOR. However, Lusso does come with black leather. My gf has one. ;)
I'm modding anyway so Abarth is not a requirement.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I was referring to no black EXTERIOR. However, Lusso does come with black leather. My gf has one. ;)
I'm modding anyway so Abarth is not a requirement.
I thought Lusso came only Tan colored seats, Classica is black, maybe they have changed that option.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Tan is an option, but the Lusso offers black seats. Mine are black.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Ditto frank mar. I had a 17 lusso and loved it. It got totaled in a flood so now I have Abarth. I didn’t know I would love This one so much more

1 - 7 of 7 Posts