Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
‘18 Abarth 124Spider
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Does anyone have a spare set of floor mats? I know the Veleno package came with both of them, I’m hoping someone would like to sell the extra set.
Thanks!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have OEM 124 Spider carpeted mats that are soon to be replaced with 3D MAXpider. They have under 6k miles and in great shape. What's your ZIP?

·
Registered
2017 124 Classica
294 Posts
Verify that the vendor you order those 3d MAXpider mats ACTUALLY has them in stock unless you like waiting. I ordered a set that claimed to be in stock and got the standard 2021 response "backordered 30 days"... 30 days passed and they pushed them back ANOTHER 30 days...

·
Registered
‘18 Abarth 124Spider
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have OEM 124 Spider carpeted mats that are soon to be replaced with 3D MAXpider. They have under 6k miles and in great shape. What's your ZIP?
Thats great!
33028. (south Florida)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Verify that the vendor you order those 3d MAXpider mats ACTUALLY has them in stock unless you like waiting. I ordered a set that claimed to be in stock and got the standard 2021 response "backordered 30 days"... 30 days passed and they pushed them back ANOTHER 30 days...
I know this too well. Ordered in April, and they are finally en route.
Thats great!
33028. (south Florida)
Once I get my new mats, I'll get you a quote to ship. Not looking to make a profit, just cover the shipping and a small bit of my time.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Anyone know where to buy these? It looks like Mopar is showing that the mats have been discontinued already. I'm in the process of buying a car that has the Veleno package but the dealer threw away the original mats.

Part # 82215028AB

Azure Sleeve Gesture Grey Font

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
997 Posts
Do you mean original like the ones that say 124 spider, or the ones with the scorpion you posted in the picture? Reason I ask is my car came with velino package and I got my original 124 spider mats in addition to the scorpion mats.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Do you mean original like the ones that say 124 spider, or the ones with the scorpion you posted in the picture? Reason I ask is my car came with velino package and I got my original 124 spider mats in addition to the scorpion mats.
Apparently you cannot order the Scorpion mats now. I wonder if a dealer still has stock somewhere.

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
997 Posts
I would just check online dealers I am certain one will have some stock left.

·
Registered
2017 Abarth MT
19 Posts
I would just check online dealers I am certain one will have some stock left.
I bought two sets of the Scorpion logo Abarth floor matts in August ($79/set brand new). I ordered them from a dealer website. I just checked and they aren't showing up now, but I suspect you are correct and there are dealers that still have them.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Does anyone have the ability to check dealer stock across the US? Anyone here work for a dealer parts counter?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts