Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for an Abarth midpipe (manual transmission version) if anyone's thinking of going for aftermarket exhausts. I can pick up if you are located within 250 miles of Detroit.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Whelp, that sucks. Moved down from Detroit to Kentucky about a year ago, dragging my OEM mid pipe and muffler with me.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bummers, why does everyone have to live so far :cry:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So is there anyone looking to sell their midpipe open to shipping it to Detroit? No packaging required if you ship via Greyhound.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
So is there anyone looking to sell their midpipe open to shipping it to Detroit? No packaging required if you ship via Greyhound.
Just curious, have you checked with a local muffler shop to see what having a custom pipe might cost?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just curious, have you checked with a local muffler shop to see what having a custom pipe might cost?
Nope. I'm not sure that a muffler shop pipe can match the fitment of the OEM pipe. I'd hate to have rattling noises. My OEM pipe's already been scrapped because I cut into it for experimentation and there's no core available for a resonator delete.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know what, just found out that a brand new midpipe is not that expensive at all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts