Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from the PNW! I'm looking to reconnect with nature this fall, and I've fallen particularly for the Abarath. Looking for a well kept example with an automatic. I'm not picky about colors or options, but the LED package would be a plus. I'm in the Seattle/Tacoma area and am willing to travel 500 miles or so (10hr-ish drive) for the right one. Light (reversible) mods will be considered. Thanks!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Greetings from the PNW! I'm looking to reconnect with nature this fall, and I've fallen particularly for the Abarath. Looking for a well kept example with an automatic. I'm not picky about colors or options, but the LED package would be a plus. I'm in the Seattle/Tacoma area and am willing to travel 500 miles or so (10hr-ish drive) for the right one. Light (reversible) mods will be considered. Thanks!
Would you fly to Southern California and drive back? I’m possibly looking to sell my 18 Abarth.

Let me know if you might be interested and I’ll send details.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice looking! But would have been a bit too far. In any case, I'm happy to report that I picked up a local one this past weekend, so I'm no longer looking.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Would you fly to Southern California and drive back? I’m possibly looking to sell my 18 Abarth.

Let me know if you might be interested and I’ll send details.

I might get hired in LA in a few weeks and will be looking for a Spider.

All I need is Manual and LEDs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts