Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on how well my last post went, I'm going to start another one! Got the V2 and P1 with P&B put on, so now I'm in search of a resonated axel-back to finish up the symphony. I really want to get the stock muffler out of the way because my P&Bs are more like PB&J.

Will trade for money. Or you can have my stock exhaust + less money. Your choices are limitless.

Edit: Quad-tip preferably.

·
Registered
Forte Black Metallic 2019 MT Abarth, Nero Rosso Interior, EC Ph2, V4, E&H Springs, GWR Sway Bars
137 Posts
Based on how well my last post went, I'm going to start another one! Got the V2 and P1 with P&B put on, so now I'm in search of a resonated axel-back to finish up the symphony. I really want to get the stock muffler out of the way because my P&Bs are more like PB&J.

Will trade for money. Or you can have my stock exhaust + less money. Your choices are limitless.

Edit: Quad-tip preferably.
Are you looking for the OEM Abarth axle back quad tip?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No sorry, guess that wasn't super clear. Something non-muffled.

Unless it's the Record Monza, then yes absolutely that.

·
830 Posts
Have you considered the axle back exhaust that Auto Ricambi sells?

Reactions: Vtrex93

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah absolutely! Looks like they're out of stock, just like most other places as well.

·
Registered
2017 Red/Black Lusso
46 Posts
Auto ricambi axle back is a great piece, that’s what i have right now, and even the resonated version is great! hopefully they stock up soon, it’s a great choice and killer look!

·
830 Posts
Yeah absolutely! Looks like they're out of stock, just like most other places as well.
I know that we have more coming soon. If you can wait a little bit, they will be back in stock. They have been a hot seller and the sales don't seem to be slowing down.

Reactions: Nathan

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well turns out all of the manufacturers are a couple months back-ordered, so I went ahead with the custom route at my local shop. Thanks all for your input!

Reactions: Vtrex93
1 - 9 of 9 Posts