Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really looking for any aftermarket exhaust, ideally with a non resonated mid pipe. I'm a big fan of the Remus system but all systems tend to sound good on these cars. Any offers greatly appreciated,
Al

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
The main two.....if you want loud and proud then ebay / gumtree see the "Record Monza" exhaust on a fairly regular basis, only fault / suggestion is the valve and spring ...keep it serviced annually and it should not stick. My favorite is "Good-Win" USA, I have a Dual Tip but since buying that Goodwin have brought out a "System One"...which has gone down really well with our membership. Yeah, had Remus on Bikes........ If you fancy the Goodwin then unfortunately you have to buy from an importer RacingBeatEurope and pay duties so, cost me another £150-200 over Goodwin sale price all told. I recently bought some Great bits from "NGEN" USA (who are traders here on this site) you could try contacting them to see if they can do you a deal.....as they kindly did for me and help reduce import taxes.......Cheers
ron

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The main two.....if you want loud and proud then ebay / gumtree see the "Record Monza" exhaust on a fairly regular basis, only fault / suggestion is the valve and spring ...keep it serviced annually and it should not stick. My favorite is "Good-Win" USA, I have a Dual Tip but since buying that Goodwin have brought out a "System One"...which has gone down really well with our membership. Yeah, had Remus on Bikes........ If you fancy the Goodwin then unfortunately you have to buy from an importer RacingBeatEurope and pay duties so, cost me another £150-200 over Goodwin sale price all told. I recently bought some Great bits from "NGEN" USA (who are traders here on this site) you could try contacting them to see if they can do you a deal.....as they kindly did for me and help reduce import taxes.......Cheers
ron
Thanks for the info Ron! I really do like the system one from what I've heard and I'll have a look at NGEN. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.