Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there Supporting Dealers here yet? I see a few vendors (actually went to Madness Auto Works here in Austin, awesome place) so far but not any Dealers. I may not be looking in the right place.

I am looking for ideally, a Red Abarth, gps, recaro seats and brembo brakes. hard to find.

If ya see one around I'd appreciate a heads up :)

Thanks All and Great Site (my first post) :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
You can add the sat nav to a base model by purchasing the nav card. Around $100 on ebay.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I don't know about the Austin area but there are several dealers here in Houston, the service is done at Dodge dealerships though and I've had nothing but poor experiences with the ones I've tried so far.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Are there Supporting Dealers here yet? I see a few vendors (actually went to Madness Auto Works here in Austin, awesome place) so far but not any Dealers. I may not be looking in the right place.

I am looking for ideally, a Red Abarth, gps, recaro seats and brembo brakes. hard to find.

I haven't seen any dealers on here, although I've mentioned the site to a couple of them. I bought mine from the Fiat dealer in Hurst (Fort Worth) and they were excellent. For service I go to the one in Shreveport and their techs have been great. Both would be drive-able from Austin.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You might want to consider "ordering" your car. Getting the color and the features you want may be very challenging (especially if you want a Manual Transmission). it might alleviate the dealership issue, because you will be ordering the car. All you have to do is settle on the price.

·
Vendor
620 Posts

Fnak, thanks for your visit! Come by anytime! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts