Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a rm exhaust - can be used, happy to buy internationally and pay shipping costs to Australia.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Looking to buy a rm exhaust - can be used, happy to buy internationally and pay shipping costs to Australia.

Thanks.
What I'll suggest, if you're willing to pay for it, is to do some web searches and locate an Abarth dealer in Italy... around Turin would be good... and see if they can a) lay hands on one, and b) ship it to you. When I investigated this option a couple of years ago, the total cost to purchase and ship a RM from an Italian dealership was close to $2,000 CAD. Since our dollars are similar in exchange rate, I think you can use that as a benchmark as to if you're willing to lay out that kind of investment to obtain one. If you search for other threads on here that talk about Record Monza availability, one of the latest posts was one in which I provided a link to the dealership that I dealt with back in 2018. Ultimately I didn't end up buying from them, but they were open to international shipping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts