1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
383 Posts
I am looking for a stock intake box now as well. PM me if you can help out. I'm in SoCal (Menifee)

·
Registered
383 Posts
bump - my temp glue job isn't holding

·
Registered
731 Posts
bump - my temp glue job isn't holding
Try a plastic hose barb and rubber grommet. You might have to remove that quick clamp thing on the hose end to work on a standard hose barb, but it should still work, and look more or less stock. Also, instead of glue, did you try JB Plastic Weld? That might work better...

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm interested in the same thing here in Utah. Please let me know if any of you are willing to part with your stock air intake system.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Why are people asking for the stock air box?.
That was something I was wondering also but I'm about to change intake so I thought I would see if it was worth getting rid of now.

Also do you still have the Go Pedal available? I believe I sent you a PM,but not sure I did it right.

Thx, Brab text 256-777-0844

·
Registered
383 Posts
What does a used original air box for our 124's usually go for? Thx, B
I got quotes from car-part from $107 to $149 for a used air filter box. They are a good reference for understanding a used part's retail value.
Private party prices are usually about half that, so I'd say $50 to $75 is the going rate via private party / ebay etc.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Why are people asking for the stock air box?.
I needed one because while modifying my original airbox, I dropped it on the garage floor and snapped the smaller evap line nipple.

Reactions: tlrominger

·
Registered
31 Posts
What does a used original air box for our 124's usually go for? Thx, B
I got quotes from car-part from $107 to $149 for a used air filter box. They are a good reference for understanding a used part's retail value.
Private party prices are usually about half that, so I'd say $50 to $75 is the going rate via private party / ebay etc.
Thanks, the reason I was asking is I was thinking of going to v-4 style intake & a little $ could help the cause. Do you need the whole box or a part? Thx Again for answering. Brab. Text 256-777-0844

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just curious, anyone have a problem taking their Spider in for service with a performance intake on it & have any blowback about altering the original equipment or voiding the warranty? Just wanted to be sure.

Now someone out there sell me a V-4 style intake where I can let him have a deal on my original box. Brab 256-777-0844 or [email protected] Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts