Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider AT
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

for some reason my used car was missing all but the front trunk trim panels.
So I’m looking for the left, right, bottom carpet and a rear plastic panel too.
Redlineautoparts might have it in stock eventually (not atm), but if for some reason anyone got a set you don’t need — let me know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still looking for those panels, especially for the rear one.
Note I'll have to ask you to arrange for some cheap (sub-$100) shipping to DE, which might be some hassle.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Just messing around a little..

See if Mopar still has some of their Fine Corinthian Leather laying around.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Still looking for those panels, especially for the rear one.
Note I'll have to ask you to arrange for some cheap (sub-$100) shipping to DE, which might be some hassle.
Based on your avatar I am assuming that you are based in Ukraine. Why you are trying to source these parts in North America?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Based on your avatar I am assuming that you are based in Ukraine. Why you are trying to source these parts in North America?
Because 124s aren't sold in Ukraine officially, I couldn't find any European sources of parts, and I don't need the trunk trim parts as much to pay $200 apiece for new parts.
I've been working for many years with a cargo company, that forwards any shipments from their facility in Delaware to Ukraine and that turns out to be the cheapest and most convenient way of doing this.

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Looks like Calehedron didn't find the pieces, so I'm going to echo what others have said. Start researching some part out shops, and they must exist in Europe... which for shipping would be far less than sending things across the Atlantic. I'm not trying to be disrepectful, but IMHO, I think you're searching in the wrong continent. Trying to get something of the size of the parts you're talking about shipped to the Ukraine from North America for under a hundred bucks is impossible. I had a bike shipped to Canada from Italy, and the box wouldn't be much larger than what you'd need for your internal trim parts... and that ran me over $600 via DHL.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My shipping rates from USA to Ukraine is $5.5 per kg (2.2lbs), so as long as I find someone willing to ship those to Delaware, I'm going to be OK.
Thanks for the advice anyways.

·
Registered
706 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
My shipping rates from USA to Ukraine is $5.5 per kg (2.2lbs), so as long as I find someone willing to ship those to Delaware, I'm going to be OK.
Thanks for the advice anyways.
You should look for these parts in Europe, better prices, more selection and cheaper to ship.
I got Abarth steering wheel airbag from Poland, not only hard to find in the USA but also much more expensive.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should look for these parts in Europe, better prices, more selection and cheaper to ship.
I got Abarth steering wheel airbag from Poland, not only hard to find in the USA but also much more expensive.

Wow, that's really useful advice — I honestly didn't think about that. One panel is already on its way to me, gotta catch 'em all eventually :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Wow, that's really useful advice — I honestly didn't think about that. One panel is already on its way to me, gotta catch 'em all eventually :D
Go with whatever works for you :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts