Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
# 17.,# 19, and 20 under thread " Dilemma..should I kick wife out of"...

Nope..she is not my wife,,but I thought I could get more reactions from this gang..

Man..you all need to put down your wrenches and tools, and enjoy a picture of one of Gods creations...a absolutely beautiful young girl in a bikini..:laugh::laugh::D:D>:)>:)

Not Sure..

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
ohhh I saw...but there are different forums for the proper response!!!! Sure cars and women both have nice curves. But the similarities STOP THERE...LOL

Reactions: Not Sure

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I looked all over for the right

ohhh I saw...but there are different forums for the proper response!!!! Sure cars and women both have nice curves. But the similarities STOP THERE...LOL
forum to post on...that's why I picked "Service and (High) Maintenance...LOL

That has to be correct...Right??:laugh::laugh::D:D

·
Super Moderator
1,301 Posts
here is your _official reaction_

# 17.,# 19, and 20 under thread " Dilemma..should I kick wife out of"...

Nope..she is not my wife,,but I thought I could get more reactions from this gang..

Man..you all need to put down your wrenches and tools, and enjoy a picture of one of Gods creations...a absolutely beautiful young girl in a bikini..:laugh::laugh::D:D>:)>:)

Not Sure..
Knock it off!
Those posts that I deleted were offensive. And yes, this is a "PC" forum. I appreciate women, but this is not a men's club. We have female members and I think those deleted posts were over the line.
This forum is not the wild west and not a democracy. This needs to end NOW.
best regards
Pete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.