Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
I think most of us have these files on their laptop cause we downloaded them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I cannot tell you that I am interested in the V70.000.100A files, nor will I ask you for your email in a private message if someone messages me. No Teams meeting invite will be forthcoming for this purpose. 😁

Reactions: Kain

·
Registered
2018 Abarth
130 Posts
This is nuts... Shame on Mazda! What's the point?!

I may or may not have a private file server in my private hosted data center...

I'll check my downloads archives to see if I still have the theoretical files needed that I can possibly or possibly not put on my server.

That said, I implore everyone who sees this to educate themselves on the "Right to Repair" movement taking place right now, and contact any of your related local representatives to make sure they know you support this movement, and that these heavy-handed measures taken by manufacturers and vendors are not economical or good for consumers in any way, shape, or form.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a 2017 Abarth Spider 124 this week and was REALLY looking forward to this hack. Did anyone save the files that are no longer available for download? Willing to share?

·
Registered
25 Posts
This really couldn't have come at a worse time, as I was getting ready to finally order my AA/Mazda kit.

Anyone on here kind enough to point me in the right direction as far as securing the needed files?

Please feel free to PM if that's smarter

·
Registered
2017 Spider Abarth AT
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
21 - 30 of 30 Posts